|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2020|
Job Description for Sr. Big Data Engineer role:
SkyBridge is in the market for candidates with prior experience as a Big Data Engineer. We are currently hiring for a client in the Phoenix area. Contribute to the development of enterprise-wide capabilities for multiple big data projects. Work closely with Data science teams and Technology teams to ensure a stable capability solution.
Responsibilities for Sr. Big Data Engineer role:
- Maintain relationships with partners across Consumer, Business, and Corporate line of businesses and recommend data-products to solve the business needs.
- Technical skills, download files, automate processes, debug & find solutions.
- Design, Prototype and Build solutions to illustrate project ideas
- Collaborate with Business Development & Product teams to create solutions for potential partners.
- Coding experience and development of customer facing data science platform for marketing and analytical functions.
- Identify critical data and infrastructure gaps in platform and develop solutions/ enhancements.
- Collaborate closely with business partners to assess new ideas, services, and leading-edge capabilities to inform the product roadmap.
- Liaison with Technology and Data Science teams
Requirements for Sr. Big Data Engineer role:
- Experience with Python
- Working knowledge of Big Data
- Preferred experience with Hadoop, ETL, Spark, Scala, SQL