|Date Posted||February 5, 2020|
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Big Data Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Work Location: Nashville, TN 37201
• Candidate must have Computer Degree or related degree (Not from accounting background).
• Must have Sound Experience in Development and Designing (Preferably – Financial).
• Architecting and developing a data ingestion framework to dramatically reduce the implementation timelines of new data sources for retail sales & marketing from external and internal data sources.
• Develop and automate the creation of data access API''s and Web Services to aid analysis with an emphasis on data visualization as well as build a robust metadata repository which captures technical and business metadata to facilitate data discovery, exploration and self-service.
• Implement and extend data pipeline orchestration tools to capture complete data lineage.
• Develop a data quality architecture which propagates quality metadata across the data lineage and implements in-process data health checks.
• Simplification and automation of existing manual processes.
• Create policies and processes for data governance.
• Work directly with business users to ensure proper following of set policies and processes related to data governance.
• Coach/Evangelize/Mentor team members on data lake technologies and DevOps methodology.
• Develop and collaborate with AB''s infrastructure management team to build an elastic "analytics sandbox" environment which supports DataOps (continuous integration, continuous deployment, and statistical process control) methodologies.
• Excellent business communication skills both written and verbal – must be fluent in US English.
• Strong onsite-offshore coordination skills and ability to work with US managers on priorities.
• Experience in financial industry with experience working building data interfaces with internal and external vendors and/or banking back office knowledge a plus.
• Experience working with formal project methodologies like waterfall/agile.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Exposure to test methodologies.
• Ability to write technical documentation.